What makes this the richest woman in the world?
How did she become the richest woman in the world?
How can you gain riches like her?
By my calculations this is the richest woman in the world:
(My sister Alexis)
Why would the Bank Think Alexis is the Richest Woman in the World?
I think even the bank would agree that Alexis is the richest woman in the world. Not because she has more money in there than anyone else; but because when she comes in she greets them with a GREAT BIG WARM SMILE and a sincere “Hey, how you doin’?”. She also makes a special effort to poke her head in some of the office doors, and greet them too. Alexis at least gives everyone she can that great big warm smile and an amazingly friendly hand wave.
I think for some of them – that may be the best part of their day.
It’s not just the bank, it’s everywhere Alexis goes and everyone she meets – at church, the grocery store, the gym….
Is she rich with money? No. She is far richer than that. She is rich with Love and caring and she gives it more unconditionally then anyone I know.
Do you know people you consider “friends” and others you consider “good friends”? Maybe even a best friend or two?
Not Alexis. I don’t think I have ever heard her mention of “A friend”, it’s always, “A good friend” or “My best friend”.
We can’t go anywhere where someone doesn’t know her and stop to talk to her. Even on a trip to the Bahamas she knew someone!
Stop for a Moment and Imagine:
You meet Alexis for the 1st time and she walks up with a Great Big Warm Smile and greets you with a friendly, “Hey, how you doin’?” (your response) and a sincere, “Great”.
How would that make you feel? Now imagine that tomorrow, everyone you meet… you greet just like that.
-What kind of day would that be?
-What would the ripple effect of that be?
-How much “Richer” would life be?
By making everyone’s life around her richer Alexis shares in the wealth without ever needing to ask.
What you put out – comes back.
If you want to know what it’s like to be rich; follow Alexis’ 5 simple steps:
- Give Love, unconditionally, to everyone.
- Show Love, unconditionally, to everyone
- Greet everyone like they were a “good” friend you haven’t seen for a while.
- Talk to everyone like they were a “good” friend you haven’t seen for a while.
- Think of everyone as if they truly mattered to you.
1. Use Alexis’ 5 steps for 1 day.
(If that’s too hard right now; try just the 1st half of the day.)
2. Now that you’ve made it an entire day just add another day and build until you’ve made it 7 days in a row.
3. This might be easier if you use the buddy system.
4. Leave a comment about how it felt and what you experienced; what were peoples reactions?